Staying and / or Working Permits, Citizenship Services

If you are the shareholder, you need a permit to stay in the country where your company is settled. If you are a director / manager, you need a staying & working permit to operate in the actual country. Our DC Law Partner is following all the process, taking all the steps needed for you. If you need citizenship after a while, we are at your service.